Rabu, 10 Februari 2016

Happy Chinese New Year



                     My chinese New Year


                       Chinese New year is when Chinese people celebrates their new year. Most Chinese peoples gathered with their family and spend great times together. Recieving angpaos are the best part of all especially for childrens and unmarried people. We also have a tradition to eat foods according to our beliefs. We usually eat foods our grannie made. We also drink wine and spend our time together with our big big big family.

                       Since most of my family members were in Singapore, i spent my Chinese New year with small members. Maybe this year was different because i didn't recieve that much angpao than last year. But i spent a great time with my family chatting together and sharing stories abot ourselves. We went home a little earlier because we don't go to many houses as well. 


                              My outfit was a little girly but also tomboy. This year was different because i wore a sabrina top which is girly. And i wore my black jeans to make myself flexible when sitting on the floor. I didn't do any hairstyles because i feel that it was unessecary. I wore my flatshoes with a sling bag to make it a little tomboy. I just love my outfit i wore back then.
Share:

2 komentar:

  1. I like the way how you describe about your chinese new year experience. I think your writing is easily understandable. Nice outfit anyway :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I like the way how you describe about your chinese new year experience. I think your writing is easily understandable. Nice outfit anyway :)

    BalasHapus