Senin, 28 Maret 2016

Clover.


         I have a 18 months old cihuahua named Clover. He was bought by my family in December 2016 as a Christmas gift for me and my brother. We are both so happy for having a clever and adorable dog like Clover. He loves to play with me eveyday. He always ran through me when he see me coming home from school. His tail shakes whenever i came towards him. He always put his paw on my lap and ask me to play with him. When nobody's home, i usually sit on the floor and let him sit on my lap. He often goes to the dining room looking for food. Everyday i take him to walk outside and have regular exercises together. He always bark when he sees cat passing through our house. We are happy for having him. We love him so much. gg.
Share:

5 komentar:

  1. Your dog was so cute:)Anyway, your post about Clover was good enough. But I found some grammar mistakes (unstable time situations --> present tense & past tense)But your writing was well-packed, easy to understand and also interesting

    BalasHapus
  2. I appreciate that you are willing to share about your dog Clover to us. I like the way you describe him, how did you get him, and how he behaved. Your dog is 'cuteness overload'. However, you should use a proper capitalization (i become I). But overall, I think you already did well. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. overall, you did an excellent job! expressions are found in your story. anyway, your dog is very adorable.i think you can improve you grammar. i am very interested to read your next post :p !

    BalasHapus
  5. Your writing is good and clear but the writing needs to be more detail add some more details about it.

    BalasHapus